Saturday, April 21, 2012

Some Twiddleybitz projects to share...


Happy Saturday everyone..hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.
I am on a voyage of discovery this weekend, teaching myself how to take decent photos of my projects and trying to learn how to use my GORGEOUS new Canon EOS 1100d  SLR hubby bought me. So hopefully I will be posting better pics of my projects shortly.
In trying to catch up my blog I am continuing to post pics of some of the projects I have done since my last blog post almost 2 years ago (blush blush).
 I had such a blast making these off the page projects. They are all using Twiddleybitz chipboard.  I decided to take the shadow box and make it into a shabby chic boutique. I turned a plain flat chipboard dress form into a piece of haute couture..lol. I was inspired by Carol Thompson's Christmas scene on the Twiddleybitz ning site.




This gorgeous bird cage wan another fun Saturday project I decided to try. I even experimented with my newly acquired rusting powder which adds that little bit of vintage shabby effect to the project.



This beautiful chandelier chipboard piece is so elegant it didn't need much else to make a pretty card I made as part of a swap.

2 comments:

My Scrap Pages and Cards said...

I love the bird cage, it is beautiful

My Scrap Pages and Cards said...

I love the bird cage, its beautiful