Thursday, May 20, 2010

Copic Demo Samples

I am soooooo excited/nervous. I have been asked to do a Copic demo at a LSS in Penrith this coming Saturday.
I made up 3 cards just to show how versatile Copics are but couldn't use a Magnolia stamp(shock/horror) as "it is better to use stamps they can buy in the store". Sound advice but oh so cruel to not let me colour a Tilda.

So I did these 3 stamps. The ribbon & rhinestones were coloured with Copics as well.

I haven't coloured this style of stamps before (the flower & butterfly) so still not too sure about them. Let me know what you think.










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridget you have done a fabulous job on these cards, even if they are not your stamps of choice....and I think your coloring is wonderful..Have a great day on Sat.
hugs
Jennifer

Renkata said...

Wow beautiful colouring. And so cute cards.

Carol said...

Bridget... beautiful colouring.
I have that butterfly UM set and quite like it to colour it with my Copics and add glitter.
Enjoy Penriff.
Carol

Charms said...

Bridget, your cards and colouring are absolutely fantastic. You really have got it down to a fine art, and put everything together so beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Charmain

Jodie from Oz said...

Bridget, Your cards are wonderful, you have coloured them so beautifully and I'm sure you were a big hit. Hugs Jodie from Oz

kraftykylie said...

Hey B how did it go at Penrith on Saturday?? Your cards look great!! You should tell them start buying magnolia's!!! lol

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Awesome cards. Beautifully coloured.

Thanks for sharing

Julie